Thursday, January 9, 2014

Reading List 2014




Greetings ladies! I hope you are having a blessed year so far.

I am sorry it took so long for me to get my reading list together for this year. In years past I have just read what I felt like. I never took a lot of time to pray about what God wanted me to read. I was going down a path that was NOT what God had for me. I read a lot of romance that was not glorifying to God. I have asked God for forgiveness for putting smut into my mind and not things that were glorifying to Him. This year, through Gods leading, I am reading only things that are glorifying to Him. I love romance but I have finally come to the understanding that secular romance is not pleasing to God, no matter how much I tried to make it seem right.

Here is my list so far. There may be more added throughout the year.

The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman

Women Living Well by Courtney Joseph

Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst

Lies Women Believe by Nancy Leigh DeMoss

Parenting Your Powerful Child by Dr. Kevin Leman

Doing Well at Being Sick by Wendy Wallace

The Preacher's Bride by Jody Hedlund

When Godly People Do Ungodly Things by Beth Moore

Praying God's Word by Beth Moore

The Natural Home Pharmacy by Allyson McQuinn

Called To Write, Biblical Truths For Authors and Bloggers by K.M. and C.M. Logan

A Woman's Guide to Reading the Bible in a Year by Diane Stortz


No comments:

Post a Comment