Monday, January 13, 2014

Menu for week of 1/13/14

Happy Monday everyone! Hope that your past week was a blessed, productive one.

I spent pretty much all of last week with a migraine so my week was not very productive. So this week I will be playing catch up. Later today I will be posting my schedule for this week to get caught up and ahead. I will also be making a post about the plan I am following to read the bible through in a year.

Here is my menu for the week. I have the meals planned through the end of the month but I will just post them week by week. For other menus please visit The Organized Junkie.

Breakfast
cereal and yogurt x2
chocolate chip muffins
eggs, toast, fruit
sausage biscuits, hash brown potatoes, eggs
waffles
cinnamon rolls

Lunch
chili mac
cheese quesadillas
lunch out
chicken salad sandwich, carrot sticks
left overs
pasta salad, bread sticks
subway after church

Dinner
individual pizzas, cheesy bread sticks
homemade hamburger helper, corn
pasta bake, salad, bread sticks
mushroom chicken, rice and gravy, green beans, homemade bread
chicken faquitas, Spanish rice, cheesy refried beans
fend for self
meat loaf, mashed potatoes, green peas

No comments:

Post a Comment