Friday, January 24, 2014

New Year

Here we are three weeks into the new year and I am just now at the point to make my new years post. This year did not start off how I thought it would. On January 1st we lost a member of my Husbands fire department family and a very close friend. We have been dealing with heart ache and sickness, stress and frustration.

Do you ever have those times in life when you have so much you want to accomplish, goals you want to set, but it just seems like everything else gets in the way? That's when we hit our knees ask God to lead us. We should always ask God to lead every aspect of our lives but we all have to admit that there are times when we try to do it by ourselves, whether we realize we are doing that or not.

I have come to realize that God has control of me, not my emotions. That is something that is very hard for a lot of women to realize and overcome. I still struggle with this but I have faith that it will become less and less of a struggle for me and you as well.

This weekend I will be working on finalizing my goals for the year and will make post them as soon as I get a chance.

Many Blessings,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment