Sunday, December 8, 2013

This Coming Weeks Menu

Well here I am up at the wee hours again. I have only slept about two hours. After several hours of tossing and turning I decided to just go ahead and get up. This is good thinking time for me. For a momma of four you take the quiet time whenever you can get it.
I decided to take some of this time to come up with my menu for the week. This is something my husband asked me to so and is now one of my Sunday chores. He added it to my list so that it would get done…lol. There wont be anything super inventive or really special this week. This time of the year we try to keep it as simple as possible because everything is so busy. The most time consuming thing in the kitchen will be making goodies! (Did I mention I LOVE this time of the year!!)
For my menu I will not be putting days, sometimes its best to just have a plan and pick which day as the week goes by.
 
Breakfast
Cereal and fruit x2
Homemade cinnamon rolls
Egg sandwich
Pancakes and sausage
Grits and eggs
Biscuits and sausage patties
 
Lunch
Chicken salad sandwich, carrots and ranch dip
Chicken nuggets, mac n cheese
Pasta with herbs and oil, cheesy bread sticks, salad
Ham sandwich, carrots and ranch dip x2
Fried rice
Left overs
 
Dinner
Meatloaf, rice, corn on the cob
Fried round steak, smashed red skin potatoes, corn on the cob, corn bread
Family night – homemade pizza, garlic cheesy bread
Homemade hamburger helper, green beans, homemade rolls
Patty melts, French fries
Hamburger steak, rice n gravy, green peas, homemade bread
Leftovers
 
Extras, Sweets, and Snacks
2 pans of rolls
4 loafs of bread
2 dozen banana muffins
Christmas cookies
Pan of fudge

Plea visit orgjunkie.com for more meal planning ides.

No comments:

Post a Comment