Sunday, December 8, 2013

New Venture

I am up at a crazy hour when I should be snuggled in bed next to my wonderful husband. But to the momma of four very loud children this time of the night is so peaceful. I am sitting here, snuggled up in my husbands recliner, computer in my lap, the beautiful Christmas tree in the background, thinking about how truly blessed I am. And yet in the midst of feeling blessed my heart is burdened and weary.

This summer my 35 year old husband was diagnosed with stage two testicular cancer, tomorrow is his second set of blood work and first scan since chemo. Cancer is such an ugly word, an ugly disease, but I know that my God is stronger than any cancer, and I have faith that my wonderful, strong husband will come out on top. What a testimony he will have to give!!

Cant wait to share my stories, struggles, and whatever else may come.

Many Blessings,

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment