Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Busy Day and a Heavy Heart

First I will start with the heavy heart. This past week was one of the hardest I have had in a long while. I had to make a heartbreaking decision, one I never thought I would have to make. Many times God leads us to make hard choices, ones we never would have made on our own, but God only wants the best for us and His decisions are always the right ones. I have faith that these choices will enrich my life.

Now to the busy day. I love the Christmas season because it gives me another chance to do for others. Even when there is not a lot of extra money to go around you can still find a way to be a blessing to others. I love to cook so that is how I am going to give this holiday season. I will be delivering to four different families and my Husbands fire station this afternoon/evening. I feel so blessed to be able to do this. I am thankful to God for these abilities.

What are some simple ways that you can be a blessing to someone this holiday season?

Many blessings,

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment